10. Bane / TUI / Alpha & Omega @ The Warehouse. Its never not a good time when seeing Bane.
9. Quite possibly the best Christmas I've had in many years. Thank you mom.
8. 4:30 am wake up phone call, "Hey, wanna go to the beach?" Nuff Said.
7. Walking into United Blood Fest just in time for Madball. Talk about perfect timing.
6. Baltimore for TUI, Down To Nothing, Mindset and more w/ Jen. Maybe the coldest day ever.
5. Va. Beach Summer sunrise / Aquarium. W/ Jen. Possibly the most delusionally tired i have ever been. I'm honestly not sure if this really happened.
4. National Harbor, MD. W/ Jen. So we found our new favorite place, feelsgoodman.
3. The Gaslight Anthem Live at the National. I've never been to a show of any kind and new every word to every song played.
2. Terror -"Keepers Of The Faith." My soundtrack to Un-fat and Un-depress myself.
1. "Best Weekend Ever" Weekend (Halloween weekend). Adventures are not adventures unless Jen Keeler is included.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7